Thursday, May 2, 2013

Survival topics mini-books coming out soon

A New Idea

Occasional I suffer from a brain fart, and this is one of them. Numerous books concerning wilderness survival have come and gone, yet here I am writing one. What makes it better than any of the others available? What could I possibly contribute besides my perception, skill, and knowledge which is unique and valuable to potential customers? Then the answer hit me. Most of the books available are huge... and expensive. Provide quality information in a manner that people can afford, in a format to give them choice.




A Concept is Born

A concept came to me. The concept is not new, and has been used successfully before by different past authors on vastly different subjects than wilderness survival. However, the concept fits the survival subject neatly, perfectly... seamlessly.

I am now working on a new series. Not one book will be huge, as each mini-book will cover one specific subject. Every book will share the same basic professional cover, but with a different title. Each mini-book will only be available initially in e-book format.

I will not have the massive writing, editing, and finish editing time, nor the massive cover creation and file formatting time normally involved with publishing a single large book. The illustrations and writing will take time, but a fraction of a single large manuscript.

Choices, Choices, Choices... and CHEAP!

Following this concept will allow me to bulk sell the entire book series, without having to charge much for each specific book in the series. This means you, my customer, will have the potential to save a lot of money.  Each mini-book will be priced from .99 to a max of 1.99 depending upon length and complexity of content.

It will also allow you as my customer to have choice over every part of your purchase. If you want to learn more about a specific subject, the choice is entirely up to you. The subjects you want or need are just a click away, but the subjects you do not want stay on the shelf. Every other book you buy, you are forced to buy the information you may neither want or need, to get the information you want which is another chapter. I have seen people buy an entire book for the information contained in only one chapter.

Not any more!

Buy only what you actually want or need, at a price that doesn't break the bank!